Restaurant & Liquor Liability

restauranttable_420x315Restaurant Insurance

Whether your own a deli, diner, or gourmet restaurant all businesses in the food service industry have certain risks.

A few of our restaurant coverages available:

  • Property Insurance
  • Spoilage
  • Mechanical Breakdowns
  • Burglary /Robbery
  • Employee Dishonesty
  • Liability Insurance
  • Business Vehicle
  • Workers’ Comp
  • and many more…

Liquor Liability Insurance

You may need a Liquor Liability Endorsement as people who are intoxicated can often harm others. If your business is involved in serving liquor for a charge, or if a license is required for you to serve liquor (even if you do not charge for it), your BOP liability coverage does not cover this liability exposure.

The Liquor Liability Endorsement provides coverage for bodily injury or property damage for which an insured may be held liable by reason of any of the following:

  • Causing or contributing to the intoxication of any person
  • Furnishing alcoholic beverages to a person under the legal drinking age or under the influence of alcohol
  • Violating any statute, ordinance or regulation relating to the sale, gift, distribution or use of alcoholic beverages